Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it a bad idea to have teenagers boxing in my basement?

we use the regulation gloves. its in my basement we do it. if someone gets badly hurt....can they sue me? will i get in trouble since it is on my property?Is it a bad idea to have teenagers boxing in my basement?
The last I heard; boxing is a game and games can legally be played indoors and out.


However, if you are charging money to play the game or teach the game of boxing in your home then different rules will probably apply and you should check with a local authority.





If it's friendly games you're allowing into your home then I say ';great';. Any indoor game played for fun is far better than some of the bad games played on the streets!


Cheers!Is it a bad idea to have teenagers boxing in my basement?
DON'T DO IT ANYMORE!
Can that idea. It ain't the 50's anymore.





A. Worry about a lawsuit.





B. Everybody is uptight in current society with anything dealing with kids. It's not worth the hassle.
yes, bad idea.
You could get in trouble quite easily..
i dont think u can get sued if they sign a release form or something of that sort. if they do then that would be one hell fo an event to watch
Probably not a very good idea.
I'd say it's def not a good idea.
Yes, you can be sued if someone gets badly hurt. You can be sued if someone gets even a tiny bit hurt. You can be sued if someone gets their FEELINGS hurt. I think this is a bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment